Re: Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping...??

From: Erkut Nešiž <>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:38:42 +0100

Dear Steve,

Yesterday I have received a message from Ed's Facebook account (He was using
Facebook very rarely; I was one of his 9 Facebook friends)

Erkut, I am writing in behalf of my brother, Ed Grenda.
Ed died on November 27, 2015 from complications of prostate cancer.
He is greatly missed; he was a wonderful brother, friend. So smart!

Ed touched so many people; please let any of his peers know what happened.
Take care,

Janet Oginski
Boston, MA

I guess, he was 70 years old when he passed away.

I've requested from Janet, if possible, to reactivate Ed's very detailed and
informative web site about additive manufacturing technologies, patents and
  The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping <>

There were tons of well categorized information at that site. The site would
be a very helpful and useful source for researchers in this area.

She replied me that her son would try to do it. I hope he will be

Erkut Negis

From: ARNELL, Steve <
to%20Rapid%20Prototyping...??> >
Date: Mon Sep 26 2016 - 18:12:50 EEST

Does anyone know what whatever happened to Ed Grenda's "Worldwide Guide to
Rapid Prototyping"?.... It was THE BEST AM reference site on the web.

I think he changed the site from to but this
seems to be a pale shadow of its former self, having morphed into some kind
of bland blog??

Regards to all

Steve Arnell
Senior Design Engineer | CROWN Technology
Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9BP | United Kingdom
T: +44 123 540 2791 | <>