Re: Small-scale accurate scanner

From: RPES12 <>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:30:02 +0100

Hi Bathsheba

The only commercial product I am aware of that comes close to matching your wish list is the Fuel3D kit:

That said, price is slightly over (1495) and res is slight lower (.35 - claimed).

Might be worth a look, and I would stake my hat on the fact that they would be keen to talk to you regardless for a a given project if you give them some publicity later on - quid pro quo so to speak!

I have no interest / stake in this co - but heard good things. And experience has taught me companies in this space do like working with high profile designers.

Best, Rachel

Rachel Park
RP Editorial Services
TW: _at_RPES12