Re: [rp-ml] SLS System - Scanif.exe failure

From: David K. Leigh <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:34:36 +0000

I would suggest you contact Integra Services in Round Rock, TX.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 10:25 AM, "Greg Paulsen" <<>> wrote:

I just booted up our SinterStation 2500+ running SLS System Version V.3.3 and got a KillSinter notification with the following:

“The SLS Monitor has detected the failure of a critical process (scanif.exe). Do you wish to clean up the system?”

It looks like the application is not communicating with the scanner.

I pressed Clean up system, restarted the computer, and got the same message. Can someone please guide me in troubleshooting this issue. I hope the scanner PC isn’t baked..

Thank you,

Gregory M. Paulsen
Prototype Productions, Inc.
Office 703.858.0011 x314