RE: [rp-ml] Stratasys lawsuit

From: Marshall Burns <>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 06:20:14 -0700

Thanks Ed.

From: []
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 13:14
Subject: Re: [rp-ml] Stratasys lawsuit

In a message dated 7/1/2013 10:36:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

In case anyone is interested in this, I’ve just found out that a letter I sent to the court on May 31 regarding a proposed class action lawsuit against Stratasys has been entered in the case docket as of June 6. There is nothing else yet in the docket after that. My letter asked that the plaintiff’s lawyers not be granted any fees for filing the case because it is “false, frivolous, without merit, and without any potential benefit to the proposed Class.” It will be interesting to see what response there is from the plaintiff’s lawyers and from the court.

The letter is attached for the information of anyone to whom this might be of interest.

Hello Marshall and Everyone,

When it rains, it pours. Anyone know more about this?

Objet Founders Sue Stratasys Directors For Commercial Misconduct
Jun 5 2013, by: NewAngle Research

Ed Grenda

Castle Island Co.

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping