RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony

From: Andrea E. Reinhardt <>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:54:09 +0100

Dear David and RP experts,

e.g. and

So for production in 1 micrometer or 5 or 10 a.s.o incl. multi material,
metal layers integrated, mems chips integrated a.s.o
check (patented technology, called RMPD)

For the pony on ebay I still wonder if there are smaller ones on the
thanks for any link in advance

Best regards

Von: David Gurrola <>
An: Morley, Ed <>, Carl Dekker
<>, Jeremy Pullin <>,
Mullen, John <>,
<>, <>
Betreff: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony
Datum: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:33:01 -0800

I would put my money more on a Stratasys Connex. The combination of
dual materials (colors) and layer lines are what is making me think
that. If you zoom in, it shows signs of the Polyjet technology as well.

Interested to see where things go with this.

David Gurrola

President & C.E.O.

cid:image006.png_at_01CD9263.748DCC80 Description: Description:
cid:image008.png_at_01CD9263.748DCC80 Description:
cid:image009.png_at_01CD9263.748DCC80 Description:
cid:image010.png_at_01CD9263.748DCC80 Description:

logo TM

SLA ∆ FDM ∆ LS ∆ MLS ∆ Color 3D Printing ∆ Multi-Material
Polyjet ∆ 3D Scanning

 Silicone Molds ∆ Project Management ∆ Professional Engineers