RE: [rp-ml] Toasting the 3D Printer

From: Marshall Burns <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:45:51 -0800

I've never heard of such a tradition, and here's a good reason:

Has anyone ever checked if any machine is capable of making materials that
are safe to eat or drink out of? I don't think so. Especially something
alcoholic, which might tend to bring nasty components out of the materials?

I would be very careful about participating in such a tradition.