[rp-ml] Looking for Testers

From: Andrew Graves <agraves_at_totalcsteam.com>
Date: Mon Aug 29 2011 - 23:24:25 EEST

Dear List

As some of you know, a few years ago TCST developed an Excel application
(called the Process Control Module, or PCM) that remotely monitors SLA
systems and had the ability to collect log files and analyze system
This application has recently been updated to run on both Excel 2007 & 2010.
As those of you that have switched to either of these two Excel versions
will know - programs/macros run much faster and with a smaller overhead &
diskspace than on previous versions.

The big change in the PCM program however is that it now has the ability to
monitor 3D Systems' LS machines.

The PCM can post a progress chart on a web page for 24/7 monitoring of SL &
LS systems, it can also send a text message to a cell phone if a system
unexpectedly stops or crashes etc.

Currently in the Beta phase, I am looking for a few testers to wring out the
PCM on various OS/Excel combinations.

I have tested on Excel 2007 (SP2) and Excel 2010 - both on Windows XP but
would like to test these two versions on other Operating Systems.

Please e-mail me off-list if you would like to help.

Andrew Graves
Total C S Team, Inc.
Tel: 661-803-4800
Fax: 661-554-7181