R: [rp-ml] RE: [rp-ml] PSFK > 3D Printing A Lightweight, Super Strong Bicycle

From: Fast 3D di Saleri Stefano <stefano.saleri_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 17:52:33 EET

I am interested to see when someone will unveil the price of this super
bike! And all this will help the British population to overcome the economic

Listening to the noise it made when ridden out of the BBC studio, I have
some doubts about noise pollution……

Lastly, am I mistaken or is 3D Printing a different process than SLS?

Stefano Saleri