Re: [rp-ml] This might be of interest

From: G. Sachs <>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 20:45:44 EET

Yeah, I actually commented on that in my earlier email (that for some reason
didn't get through), but forgot to mention it again. He's a pretty good
spokesperson - will probably skip engineering, though, and just run for office,
or become another attorney ;-)

G. S.

Re: [rp-ml] Talk about going BIG! 02/15/2010