Re: [rp-ml] Low Cost RP and easy to use RP Equipment?

From: <>
Date: Sat Jan 01 2011 - 21:24:12 EET

In a message dated 1/1/2011 5:13:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

I'm looking for a low cost and easy to use RP machine for my personal use
and very limited commercial use. Not looking to spend a lot of time with
cleaning parts and want as close to "plug and play" as possible.

Looking at the VFlash and the uPrint, but can anyone offer some other
suggestions? I know some cool stuff must have come out of Euromold.

Not So Rigid Requirements:

* $15k Budget
* Don't care about colors
* Easy postprocessing
* Cheap Material
* Good accuracy (100 microns)
* Small build area is ok
* Slow build time is ok

Objet Alaris is out of my budget range, but seemed like a great choice.

Thanks for the help!

-Chuck Stapleton

Every available choice on earth selling for less than US$20,000 is listed
on this page - and don't miss the accompanying comparative table of
Anything not listed is simply one of these sold under another name:
Happy and healthy 2011 to all!

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ ( (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping