RE: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: David K. Leigh <>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 00:51:10 EET

I'm still here.

FYI - SME continues to look at ways to connect users and we have launched a Facebook page. With so much clutter on Facebook and Twitter, I don't know how effective it is. Blogs and newsgroups with an option to use e-mail notices seem to be the most effective at limiting spam and concentrating the content. I still find this list useful.

David K. Leigh

Harvest Technologies | Rapid Prototyping and Production Services

815 Kirkley Blvd. | Belton | TX | 76513