[rp-ml] Iterative Joint for Architecture Competition (Texas)

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 03:31:10 EEST

Hi All.

We're entering a local architectural design competition with a project
that involves rapid prototyping and an "iterative" joint. The winning
project gets built with a budget of 10K.

This has long been a goal of my (non-paying) research and I am hoping to
have a joint produced (pro-bono) so as to include this image in the
competition entry. I have uploaded some photos of an example shape but
the system is really infinite.

Final size of the object would be roughly 4" x 6" and we are on a modest

I'd be grateful if a local (or other) vendor was able to help us out
with this.

cell: 512 407 9628