Re: [rp-ml] file for business card puzzle

From: Olaf Diegel <>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 09:15:40 EEST

Hi Lino,
Yep. I've done a model of that. Any particular format do you want it
in? I created it in Solidworks.
Also, I'm not sure what tolerance you need in there to print it as a
single print. I currently have 0.1mm clearances
Might need a bit of tweaking to print properly. :-)
Best regards from New Zealand.
Professor Olaf Diegel
Director, Creative Industries Research Institute, ( )
Auckland University of Technology
Associate Dean, Strategic Development, Faculty of Design & Creative
WS117, 34 St Paul Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: 64-9-921 9485, Fax: 64-9-920 0421

>>> "The Creature Company" <> 12/09/2010 4:49
a.m. >>>

Hello all,
EOS had these wonderful cards at the RAPID show that were printed on
their machines. They were hinged and could flip in any manner of ways.
Does anyone know of similar files for download? If not I’ll just start
building my own but I wanted to check first.