RE: [rp-ml] RP Material for prototype molds

From: Ron Clemons <>
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 22:28:50 EEST

Andy, we have produced molds in SLS GF nylon and LaserForm ST-100 that
have been used successfully for injection molding. One of our customers
actually molded 25 pieces of Polycarbonate shot at 600 F in a GF nylon
mold we built, though I wouldn't be bold enough to say that would work
on a broad basis.

Ron Clemons
Director of Business Development

Harvest Technologies Inc | Belton, TX
254-933-1000 tel | 254-298-0125 fax <> | Online RFQ
"Where Innovation Takes Shape"