RE: [rp-ml] RP Material for prototype molds

From: Bill Watson <>
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 15:40:24 EEST

A Z Corporation 3D printed part with xlaFORM infiltration should not have
any trouble with that temperature and pressure. I recommend spending some
time polishing the mold but the ZCorp / xlaFORM surface should work well
with the right mold release.

xlaFORM is a thermoset resin infiltrant for Z Corp parts that is designed
specifically for this type of application. We are one of two service
bureaus in the US that offer this service if you need help. If you have
access to a ZPrinter, we are happy to help you procure materials.

Bill Watson

Anvil Prototype & Design

Voice: 704-527-8171

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email.