Re: [rp-ml] This week's rumor: ...

From: <>
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 17:04:47 EET

In a message dated 1/27/2010 10:22:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

Am wondering whether they plan to use the method of charging via the
materials? Judging by the fact that Solido produces quite a lot of waste
material, I'm not sure that would be a very good idea.

I was however impressed by the strength of resulting parts from the Solido
and am sure we would buy one or more in the future at that price.

Alas - yes, they do:
Nice parts, though.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ ( (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
_ (
Moving soon to:
_www.additive3d.com_ (