[rp-ml] New Textbook

From: Brent Stucker <brent.stucker_at_usu.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 00:35:17 EET

I don't believe that we've announced this yet to the RPML. Ian Gibson,
David Rosen and I have written a textbook on Additive Manufacturing that is
now available. If you're interested, you can check out the details at:

Also, if you teach or are considering teaching a course related to additive
manufacturing and would like to receive a free copy, you can contact your
local Springer representative or Steve Elliott at
Steven.Elliot@springer.com. We targeted this book for upper-level
undergraduate and graduate courses in engineering.

Any and all feedback on this book and how it can be improved in the future
are welcome.

Dr. Brent Stucker
Assoc. Professor
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering