Re: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other (free) things we wish for in the new year

From: José Joaquín Prieto Cruz <>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 20:52:12 EET

Dear Ed:

All in our life are possitions lika a RP.
Adrian think diferet like us, he is in a place when you can think in
this way.
But , but we are in othe place and is diferent all , our bioplace.
Is very clear all the world need a change to be more better.
This tec provide, may be the chance to do our world healt.