Re: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other (free) things we wish for in the new year

From: <>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 17:49:32 EET

In a message dated 1/5/2010 4:02:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

There is no biological equivalent of money.

Dear Adrian:
You may be right about that. I sure can't think of one.
But I can't think of one for advanced language, writing, art, water
heaters, computers, radio or Google - and a lot of other things, either. It's
Please advise.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ ( (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping