Re: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: Sebastien Bailard <>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 04:57:27 EET

Flagged as unsolicited commercial email.

Moderators, could you deal with this?
Jack, could you get your own soapbox, or dare I suggest, _pay_ to put up some online ads? Blogs are cheap. This list's time is not.

-Sebastien Bailard

On January 3, 2010 06:47:09 pm Jack sent the following unsolicited commercial email: