Re: [rp-ml] A.M. Research Project

From: Stanley Lechtzin <>
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 05:26:36 EET

Hi Herbert -

This may help:

Whither One of A Kind? Phillip Carrizzi & Rebecca
Strzelec, The proceedings of: VR@P 2007, 3rd
International Conference on Advanced Research in
Virtual and Rapid Prototyping Leiria, Portugal
2007, Edited by Paulo Jorge Bártolo et al., Taylor & Francis Group, London, UK

Metalsmith, “Influence of the Digital…Toward a
New Medium,” by Douglas Bucci and Matthew Hollern, Fall 2005

Metalsmith, “Influence of the Digital…Context and
Form,” by Douglas Bucci and Matthew Hollern, Summer 2005

- Stanley

At 02:15 PM 12/11/2009, you wrote:
>Dear RPML,
>I am in the process of researching the past,
>present and future of A.M. (Additive
>Manufacturing) and I am looking for any
>published articles, speeches or videos;
>references, resources or referrals at
>all. Honestly, anything related could be useful – c’mon, overwhelm me!!
>Thank you very very much.
>Herbert Goetz
>Industrial Designer
>262.488.3703 C