RE: [rp-ml] Perfactory light source brightness

From: Gary Miller <>
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 10:31:09 EEST

Morning Tom

The strength of the bulb is dependent on what resin you're building
models in.

If you can tell me what resin you're using, I'll mail you back with the
recommended power setting that you should calibrate your bulb too.

Best regards,

Best Regards

Gary Miller

Head of Rapid Prototyping

The only Service Bureau in the U.K with the Connex500.

Learn More about the Connex500 here

IPF Rapid Prototyping

Tel: 01992-893231

Fax: 01992-893530

Mob: 07590 848 742 **NEW**

Email - <>

MSN - <>

Website <>

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this