Re: [rp-ml] Dimension uPrint.

From: Joe Kerer <>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 18:31:06 EET

Repackaged, old technology. Those guys are pretty good marketeers.

Prodigy -9 years old. low end version of FDM with less capability
Dimension 7 years old. Repackaged Prodigy with even less capability.
Dimension SST and Elite, add in some of the capability elliminated with older versions.
Now the Uprint. - Nothing new. Lets just buy repackaged old technology.

Are they good at marketing, or are we blind?

Joe Kerer