Re: [rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping Community

From: Yasser Hosni <>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 20:21:39 EEST

I looked in the website out of curiosity and looking for info for a course I am preparing. I found the site very poor in contents, usefulness, and information it may provide.
Yasser Hosni, Ph.D., PE.
President, Int. Assoc for Mgt. of Technology (IAMOT) ( )

Fellow IIE, Professor
Industrial Engineering and Management Systems
University of Central Florida
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32816
Tel (407) 823-5817