Re: [rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping Community

From: <>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 17:34:09 EEST

In a message dated 10/2/2008 9:43:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Has anyone seen the new Rapid Manufacturing community? _www.rapidmfg.org_

I found it a while back but I had not seen anyone mention here. It looks
it has a lot of relevant stuff for our community.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Andrew Costa Jr
Costa Engineering
_andrewcostajr@gmail.com_ (

Dear Andrew:
My thought is that I suspect you're being too straightforward with us.
I received the same email from you on 6/26 - as did dozens of other people,
whose addresses I've removed from the message below.
It's one thing to promote - and another thing to manipulate.
Best regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ ( (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
_ (