RE: [rp-ml] sonography&RP

From: Ingrid Weber <>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 16:29:38 EEST

Dear Tom,
Our software ScanIP converts a range of 3D image data into STL, IGES,
etc. for CAD and Rapid Prototyping use - please have a look at for further information.
We are usually working with DICOM data generated from CT and MRI
machines but would be happy to give your sonography data a go. If you
would like us to have a look at your data, please do not hesitate to
contact me or our technical support team at
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Ingrid Weber
Marketing Manager