Re: [rp-ml] 3D Systems ProJet

From: Kevin Adams <>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 18:12:56 EEST

  Thanks for the advice, but I am looking for feedback from users, not the manufacturer.
  It is my understanding from the manufacturer that Projets have been shipping, but I cant seem to locate anyone who has one. wrote:

When in question about a product's performance, always check with the field service engineers responsible for servicing them. 3D's ace-hot printer FE is Dennis Vanzante ( Drop him a line with your questions, and he'll give you the scoop.

Dan Money
National RP Support