AW: [rp-ml] Micro RP

From: Andrea Reinhardt <>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 19:05:32 EEST
-worked today-
but please...check too
Greetings from Andrea

Von: [] Im Auftrag
von Todd Pederzani
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008 16:09
An: RP Email List
Cc: Barnaby Wickham
Betreff: Re: [rp-ml] Micro RP

Barnaby Wickham wrote:

I am working on an article for RapidToday <>
about recent developments in micro and nano RP. If you know of someone who
can be a resource for this, please email me.

Barnaby, I was thinking of recommending that you check out Microlutions, but
it looks like (from what I can see) their domain expired, and the only
mentions are YouTube videos and profiles on linkedin.

Perhaps someone else on the list can shed some light on the subject.

Todd Pederzani
ProtoCAM                Information Technology
3848 Cherryville Road   Phone: (610) 261-9010
Northampton, PA 18067   Fax:   (610) 261-9350