Re: [rp-ml] Micro RP

From: Todd Pederzani <>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 17:08:55 EEST

Barnaby Wickham wrote:
> I am working on an article for RapidToday <>
> about recent developments in micro and nano RP. If you know of
> someone who can be a resource for this, please email me.
Barnaby, I was thinking of recommending that you check out Microlutions,
but it looks like (from what I can see) their domain expired, and the
only mentions are YouTube videos and profiles on linkedin.

Perhaps someone else on the list can shed some light on the subject.

Todd Pederzani
ProtoCAM                Information Technology
3848 Cherryville Road   Phone: (610) 261-9010
Northampton, PA 18067   Fax:   (610) 261-9350