Re: [rp-ml] objet

From: <>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 17:30:41 EEST

We have been building Objet parts for over 5 years on our Eden 333. We have
had very few problems with this machine. Parts build beautifully and
consistently. We also have an Eden 500 also which builds great parts but
have had a few more problems with this machine but nothing major. All our
customers have been very happy with the parts we have sent them. The biggest
complaint is that there is not a large selection of materials to choose
from. Over all we give Objet a thumbs up.

Steve Hund
Paradigm Development Group
1435 Elmhurst Rd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007