[rp-ml] Calibration program for FDM process

From: <charles.bissonnette.1_at_ens.etsmtl.ca>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 14:46:16 EEST

To whom this may concern,
My name is Charles Bissonnet, I am a mechanical engineering graduate from 'L'École de Technologie Supérieure' university in Montreal. I am doing some research on the rapid prototyping machine Dimension SST for my end of studies project. I am creating a calibration program for this model. I would like to create a test piece in order to find out if the machine needs calibration. In fact, the calibration procedure of this machine will be covered in this research. If possible, I would like to have any information or a contact that could help on this subject (precision and calibration procedure for an FDM process). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Charles Bissonnette