AW: [rp-ml] QuickParts online quoting (patent 7305367)

From: Andrea Reinhardt <>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:07:26 EEST

>From my point patent of view will not survive when ever its shown, that this
element was already existing before...
-what ever is the background of quickparts spending money on this-

At Materialise website you can read they claim to do it since 1997?
and no doubt a lot of other companies are doing it...

I remember even EC funded projects for online quoting for RM/RP and share
the orders with supplier networks a.s.o.

Have a nice time and see you all at coming RM conference in Slovenia for details :-)
Best regards