Re: [rp-ml] Marching Cube Algorithm / research questions

From: George W. Hart <>
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 23:51:55 EET

   I have a simple Marching Cubes algorithm available for you in
Mathematica code, part of a paper about rapid prototyping techniques
using Mathematica (accepted to appear at the 2008 Bridges Conference
this summer). The draft paper and Mathematica code are the top line on
this page:

Beyond that, I'm happy to try answering your questions.