RE: [rp-ml] perfactory or solidscape???

From: Steven Adler \(A3DM\) <>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 05:01:07 EET

Both technologies are worth your time and consideration. Both
technologies are widely used for fine jewelry applications. My best
suggestion is that you take your time to develop your business plan and
perform a full financial analysis of your needs in advance of your
purchase. There are many Service Bureau sources for the production of
patterns. It would be wise to start your business by using these
technologies as an outsource before investing.
You may also want to read a white paper on this subject at
and an article of comparisons at
good luck to you

Read Today's Blog at

Steven Adler