RE: [rp-ml] Selling equipment

From: Martin Watmough <>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 15:45:07 EET

Dear Alex,
We will need to purchase two SLS sytems within the next four weeks. I would be very interested in details of any on the list that you are looking to sell - full details of price, age, laser life etc., etc., would be great.
You can contact me by reply or on 0044 7739797248.
Many thanks,
Martin Watmough
The Royal College of Art.

From: alex@tangibleexpress.comTo: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fiDate: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:42:05 -0700Subject: [rp-ml] Selling equipmentWe are scaling back at Tangible Express and will be selling off some of the equipment. If you are interested in any of the machines or ancillary equipment, please contact me at the number below. Not everything is for sale on our equipment list, however, I figured I would just post it all.