Re: [rp-ml] January Update for the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web-s...

From: <>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 16:54:42 EET

In a message dated 1/27/2008 7:51:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

Dear RPer,
we are looking for RP service bureaus which have EnvisionTec Vanquish
DLP machine there any one who can help us?locations is not

Look at the bottom of any geographic page in our Service Bureau directory
for a key. We gave this technology it's own icon some time back - an orange
one labeled "PRF" for Perfactory.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co. (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping