RE: [rp-ml] new yahoo group

From: Bruce LeMaster (
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 01:09:53 EEST

I believe that there is already a Yahoo group set up. Several years ago
some folks split off of this group because of the amount of spam we were
getting at that time. and already exist on

Personally, I don't care for the "Yahoo Group" set up - I like the way
the "list service" works. I receive messages from the rp-ml list and I
can read them, delete them, or save them for a later time but I don't
have to go to a particular site to see what is going on. Call me lazy.

Bruce E. LeMaster

Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation

1130 International Parkway, Suite 127

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406