Re: [rp-ml] Reports of the Death of the RPML have been greatly exaggerated...

From: Greg Pettengill (
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 16:29:25 EEST

Thank you for pointing this out. I indeed meant to write "an uninterested
non-commercial entity" instead of a "disinterested" one.

I still believe it would be wise to not rule out potential help just
because it is commercial.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering <>
Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to
make your soul grow." (Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. 1923-2007)