Re: [rp-ml] Chain Mail Fabric produced with Nanotechnology

From: John Walmsley (
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 00:22:37 EET

Sir Robert,
  I was under the impression that one should disregard chain mail, regardless of the fabric, as it is irresponsible to pass it on. Do you aagree? ;-)
  John Walmsley

Robert Jaquiss <> wrote:
          Hello List:
       I admit that this might be a bit off topic, but it looked very interesting.

  The article describes the fabrication of a material patterned after ancient chain mail. The fabric is composed of rings and links and can bend in two axis.
  Robert Jaquiss
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653
Phone: (318) 396-1853