Re: [rp-ml] RP for jewellery

From: Delft Spline Systems <>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 18:38:37 EET

Hi Tom,

You can look at "Subtractive RP", so making wax-models on a desktop milling machine with easy-to-use software.
Advantages are the low price (easily below USD 10,000) and the high surface quality, a limitation is the allowed design complexity.

For some nice examples of what is possible see
Click on any picture for a story. Do not miss the Tiger Woods story (picture 5).

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

At 19:29 11-12-2006, you wrote:
>Dear RPer,
>I am looking for RP machine for jewellery applications with price around 10,000USD.may be chinese RP <> there any machine with this price?

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling. --- website: