Re: [rp-ml] CAD software for Z Corp Printer

From: Brett Lyons <>
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 03:46:41 EET

We use 3D Studio Max for our realtime VR and RP models, best texturing
availible (IMHO) and good VRML 1 and 2 output. 3Matic and the new
version of Magics have more texturing features I think, and there is
ZPrint (version with 7.4 is more sophisticated).

Brett Lyons
Senior Research Technician, UM3D Lab
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering