[rp-ml] For Sale SLS Lindberg Oven-Hydrogen Atmosphere Retort Box Furnace

From: <niederwalluf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 22:29:51 EEST

We have a Lindberg oven that we no longer have a use for.
The Oven is used to infiltrate the Sintered Metal Powder
I have put the oven on ebay.
I also have a Laser Form Oven mfg by LL (Kiln Style oven that I
would sell if someone was interested in both.
We have some metal powder left, not sure of what the product
number is.

We just purchased a EOS M270 for our Metal needs.

If anyone is interested please contact
Midwest Composite Technologies
Ask for Helmut

Do You Yahoo!?