RE: [rp-ml] Zarqawi's Head as an STL File

From: Marshall Burns <>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 18:18:41 EEST

My initial, immediate reaction to this offer was a kind of glee at its
originality in the application of digital technology. Then I was quickly
overcome with shock and horror at the morbidity and tastelessness of the
thought of generating digital scalps, a modernization of medieval brutality,
perhaps a new field of technology called digital terrorism.

What a stark contrast to the Valentine's heart you shared with us several
years ago.

No, thank you, Mr. REL. I decline your kind and gruesome offer.

Marshall Burns <>