[rp-ml] DPSS UV Lasers - $15K

From: Ron Anderson <andersonsurplus_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 19:08:54 EEST

Hello Everyone,

We have a quantity of diode pumped solid state UV lasers to offer. These systems can multiply your scan rate by a factor of 10 and reduce your power/water consumption. The following are specifications:

Spectra Physics Diode Pumped UV Tripled YAG Model BL8-355Q with "J" Series Power Supply - 355 nm output rated @ 400 mw (all systems doing over spec), AO Q-switched, OEM System including power supply / TE cooler controller w/ RS-232 input for remote operation, remote control pendant, 808 nm laser pump module, laser head and all cabling. This system typically used for micro machining, SLA-Stereolithography. Manufactured dates run from 2001 to 2002. Hours usage ranging from 246.2 to 2100.5.

Our new lowered price is now $15,000USD. These systems were in clean room environment and used for research, they never saw a production application. They are all in "pristine" condition. Pictures available upon request. Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Thank You,

Ron Anderson
DNA Equipment