RE: [rp-ml] Vibration sensitivity of SLA equipment?

From: Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\) <>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 14:56:59 EET

Keep in mind that foundation will also make a difference. When we bought
first SLA (way back when), we did a quick research to find the floor
in the proposed lab. We revisited that question when we bought our
in 1990. We determined that although we were less that 50 yards from a
route, we had a foundation that was thick enough that it wouldn't
present a

Doug Mitchell
Ford Motor Company Design
Components & Scheduling Dept.