RE: [rp-ml] lom 1015

From: Bob Crangle <>
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 18:11:52 EET

Despite its early successes in heavy manufacturing, I can't help but wonder
if the LOM will go down in RP history as a craftsman's and artist's tool .
no liquids, no powders, cheap raw materials, beautiful wood-grain-appearing
durable results which can be finished or impregnated as desired . I still
have some unfinished parts, almost 20 years old, which apart from the
accumulated smudges of time look like they did when they came off the
earliest 1015.

Rose & Crangle, Ltd

117 N. 4th Street

PO Box 285