[rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping Textbook

From: Brent Stucker <brent.stucker_at_usu.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 00:48:40 EEST

I have noticed that a few new rapid prototyping books have been written over
the past year. Can anyone recommend a good book that covers the concept of
rapid prototyping that could be used as a textbook for a senior-level
manufacturing course? An up-to-date book that includes all the basic
technologies and some in-depth physical modeling of the processes would be
perfect, but I'm not sure a book like that exists. If anyone has
recommendations, I would welcome them. Thanks.

Dr. Brent Stucker
Utah State University
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Logan, UT  84322-4130