From: Carl Dekker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 22:01:12 EET
TO ALL RPer's,
Here’s your opportunity to participate in the premier rapid prototyping and manufacturing event! Share your experience (and learn what others are doing) by becoming a speaker at the Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Conference, May 10-13, 2004 in Dearborn, Michigan.
With a focus on advancements and optimization of available technologies, we are looking for case studies from technology users that will help members of the rapid community improve their process and/or product. Of particular interest are:
- Rapid Manufacturing: Tomorrow’s Manufacturing Today
- Innovative & Emerging Unconventional RP Applications
- International Trends & Developments (GARPA session)
- Metal Parts: Alternatives to Traditional Manufacturing
- Improving Tooling through Rapid Technologies
- Selecting the Right Process: First Steps to the Best Solution
- Selecting the Right Process: Understanding Additive Technologies
- Selecting the Right Process: Additive vs. Subtractive
- Selecting the Right Process: Detailed Evaluation of Additive Technologies
For descriptions of these areas and to find out how to become a speaker, please visit the event website at: www.sme.org/rapid
NOTE: Speaker abstracts/proposals are due December 1, 2003.
If you have questions about the validity of a presentation, or have a suggestion, please contact on of your conference Advisors:
RP&M 2004 Industry Advisors
Carl Dekker; MET-L-FLO Inc.; RPA/SME 2004 Chair
Boris Fritz; Northrop Grumman Corporation; RPA/SME Board of Advisors
Tim Gornet; University of Louisville; RPA/SME Board of Advisors
Todd Grimm; T.A. Grimm & Associates
Doug Mitchell, Ford Motor Company; RPA/SME Board of Advisors
Donald O'Brien; Materialise
Dave Schwarting; Johnson Controls
Scott Schermer; SC Johnson; RPA/SME Board of Advisors
Michael Siemer; Walt Disney World Company
Tom Sorovetz; DaimlerChrysler
Greg Turcovsky; Carlon
Terry Wohlers; Wohlers Associates
We are all looking forward to seeing you there!
419A Stevens Street
Geneva, IL 60134 -1392 U.S.A.
630-208-8444 ext. 227
ftp - www.metlflo.com/ftpup.php
"Making Tomorrow Today"
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:18:20 EET