From: Fatou Sankoh (email@example.com)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 18:59:15 EET
Sorry for the inconveniences this letter might cause you. I am Mrs Fatou Nbaye Sankoh the wife of late Mr Foday Sankoh, a rebel leader who was captured early 2000 and detained in the prison custody because of the offence he may have committed as leader of the revolutionary united front (RUF) fighting to take over Sierra Leone government from President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah.
My husband developed mild stroke in the prison custody, on getting serious he was rushed to Freetown general hospital for treatment. He later died on the 29th of July 2003, aged 65 years. Before he died, he told me about the fund he deposited in a security house in Europe, with which he wanted to purchase Arms and ammunitions for RUF use.
My husband advised me during my last visit to him in the prison to look for a foreign partner who will invest this fund under his or her care for further existence of our family. This fund is amounting to US$18.2M, Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars Cash. I therefore solicit for business venture and partnership
Presently I am in a French country called Benin republic for security reason, and also to search for a reliable person(s) or company with high integrity / dignity, one with conscience who will claim this fund on our behalf as the beneficiary. 30% of the total sum will go as commission for your assistance and effort. The remaining 70% will be invested under your recommendation and guide then go into joint venture business with you.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance; also you can call on private telephone number
00 229-440333 for more details. Confidentiality is the nature of this business because I would not like president Ahmad Tejan Kabba to fight me. Be you interested or not, should kindly send a recommendable concern for this proposal via my personal email address ; firstname.lastname@example.org
I await your urgent response
Mrs. Fatou Nbaye Sankoh.
Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:18:19 EET