Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 13:24:59 EEST
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 24, 2003
Envisiontec proudly announces the latest in technology updates and personnel additions:
· In February 2003 we have upgraded our PERFACTORY® Rapid Prototyping System from XGA to SXGA with the latest DMD chip from Texas Instruments thereby increasing the system accuracy by an additional 30% (43 microns pixel size).
· March 2003 First PERFACTORY® units fitted with SXGA Projectors shipped to European Customers
· March 2003 Mr. Martin Forth
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) joins Envisiontec as Vice President of European Sales.
· April 2003 Envisiontec opens UK office and Tech Centre
· April 2003 First successful direct investment casting of new resin for jewlery fine detail structures.
· May 2003 Launch of the PERFACTORY® System at the Rapid Prototyping Show in Chicago by Envisiontec, Inc.
· May 2003 Mr. Jerry Janson ( email@example.com ) joins Envisiontec as Vice President of North American Sales.
· June 2003 First PERFACTORY® units installed in the Far East.
· June 2003 Initial shipments of the Bioplotter for Computer Aided Tissue Engineering has been successfully completed.
For more information please contact:
USA: Mr. Jerry Janson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 248 582-0038
Europe: Mr. Martin Forth at email@example.com or by phone +44 1296-611418.
Corporate Office: Mr. Hendrik John at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/fax +49 2365 915-460 / -461.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:17:45 EET